Emergency Medicine strengthening
Evaluation: Evaluation of existing Emergency Medicine Healthcare Systems
- Consultations for identification of performance gaps in relation to a predefined standard following the PDCA circle (plan-do-check-act (advice))
- Advice for incremental adjustments of the processes within the Healthcare System, concerning Healthcare procedures like triage, consultations, ward rounds, admission, referral etc.
- Suggestions for investments in essential structural components (eg. hand sanitiser, security guards, ultrasound machines etc.) depending on the findings
Meducation: Meducation is an acronym, which significates Medical Education
- Inter-professional Training for healthcare providers to improve skills and communication within different healthcare occupation groups (currently at In-Pro-Sim, Berlin, Germany)
- Simulation training of medical procedures for all healthcare workers with mannequins (resuscitation, trauma care etc.)
- Training and education in Emergency Medicine for medical professionals (currently for migrating physicians at Charité International Academy, Berlin, Germany)
Solidarity and empathy
- Advocacy for Emergency Medicine and disaster-management as globally neglected components of the Healthcare Systems in LMIC (low and middle income countries).
- Networking to get global Emergency Medicine on the top agenda of WHO and to fund a solidary international Caribbean Disaster Response Unit with common values, training and equipment.
- Medical activity during missions as anesthesist in hospitals in neglected regions
Global EMS is part of the global Emergency Medicine civil society.
We are inspired by DevelopingEM
contact us for further information